Low and Slow Barbecue Catering
Experience a flavour adventure with our wood-smoked Texas-style barbecue. Comfort food with full-bodied taste that will make your event the one everyone raves about.
Mouth-watering packages you can choose from for your event.
Available Meats and Vegetarian Options
- Brisket- AAA Prime briskets
- Pork Ribs – Side ribs
- Pulled Pork
- Turkey (Seasonally Available)
- Jackfruit (plant-based alternative to pulled pork)
- Beef Ribs (extra cost may apply based on availability)
- Mac and Cheese
- Strawberry spring mix summer salad
- Mexican Street Corn
- Smoked Scalloped Potatoes
- Green Apple Coleslaw
- Cowboy Caviar
- Watermelon Salad
- Broccoli Salad
- Grilled Asparagus, Zucchini and Bell Peppers
- Savoury brioche buns
- Gluten-free and Cornbread available
- Traditional barbecue sauces
- Gluten free sauces
- Gluten free and Vegan sauces
(Served with ice cream)
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Homemade pies
- Grilled Pineapple with Cinnamon and Sugar
- Grilled Peaches with balsamic reduction drizzled on top
We offer 3 different wedding packages.
All packages include:
- Our staff on site for up to 5 hours
- Choice of 3 appetizers during an appetizer hour
- Late night snacks
- Any meats left over can be vacuum sealed
- Fresh bread, garnishes and 2 different barbecue sauces
- Food is smoked on site and is served buffet-style or family style table service is also available.
- 2 Meats and 2 Sides – $85/person
- 3 Meats and 3 Sides – $95/person
- 4 Meats and 4 Sides – $105/person
NOTE: There is HST on all purchases.
Birthday, Anniversary, Corporate Events and Parties
We offer three different party packages. All packages come with fresh bread, garnishes and two different barbecue sauces, all served in recyclable or compostable take out containers.
- 1 Meat and 2 sides – $30/Person
- 2 Meats and 2 sides – $35/Person
- 3 Meats and 3 sides – $45/Person
Minimum $1500 order.
Want your food smoked on site? We’d be happy to serve your guests personally. For a charge of $300 we can be on site for up to 3 hours.
NOTE: There is HST on all purchases.
We’re a family run small business that provides excellent barbecue for parties and events. We were introduced to smoked brisket back in 2017 while on a trip to Texas. That trip led to cooking for large family events and eventually wedding rehearsals and other parties. During a camping trip in 2022, brothers Ryan and Corey decided to buy a commercial-sized smoker because they enjoy cooking for others so much. This is how Smoke and Timber was born!
What We Do
We offer on-site catering with appetizers, mains, sides and desserts. We want to make your wedding day, birthday party, anniversary or corporate event fantastic by providing incredible food and awesome service that will have your guests raving! With live-fire smokers on-site, it’s a feast for all your senses. We cook everything in offset smokers the old fashioned way – low and slow on one of two custom smokers. We have a custom 500 gallon smoker that is perfect for large groups of up to 250 people. For smaller events of 75 people or less, we have a custom 120 gallon smoker. We can have one or both of our smokers cooking on-site at your event, or you can choose one of our drop-off packages as well.
Let's Work Together!
As a small, family-owned business, we would love the opportunity to chat with you about how we can cater to your wishes.
Please give us a call or email!
"Hands-down the most incredible smoked meat I've ever had! The brisket was perfectly tender and the smoked turkey was unlike anything I've ever had before. Ryan and Corey go above and beyond to cater to specific tastes and preferences; my mouth is always left watering and I can't help but go back for more!" - Brittany W
"Delicious. Incredible. Smoke and Timber made our party one to remember. Having something so unique at our party was great. Highly recommend." - Richard S
"These guys did two rehearsal suppers for me. It was so good and professional that a few years later family and guests are still talking about how great the food was. Better then their favorite restaurant." Patty F